Latest Activity

Jack Dunbar left a comment for Scott
"Welcome to the Aquaponics Community Scott."
13 minutes ago
Profile IconLinda Assaf, Joe Phillips and Scott joined Aquaponic Gardening
15 minutes ago
Tim Farrow replied to Tim Farrow's discussion Mold in pump tubing
"There are two pictures of the stuff growing in my pump tubing.  Can anyone tell if this is mold, or bacteria, or something else?  Should I replace the tubing? Thanks"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Julius left a comment for Jack Dunbar
"Thanks Jack, appreciate that. Will be posting more of what I've been working on."
3 hours ago
Lucie Winters joined Rob Torcellini's group
Thumbnail

Greenhouses

Got a greenhouse? This is the place for you! Share your trials and tribulations on packing your plants and fish into a confined space!See More
3 hours ago
Lucie Winters joined Steve R's group
Thumbnail

Aquaponic Cannabis Growers

Dedicated to those of us luckily enough to live in areas with Legal or Medicinal CannabisSee More
3 hours ago
Ross Ouderkirk left a comment for Jack Dunbar
"Thank you. I am quite interested."
4 hours ago
Jack Dunbar left a comment for Daniel Wahl
"Welcome to the Aquaponics Community Daniel."
4 hours ago
Jack Dunbar left a comment for Gawain
"Welcome to the Aquaponics Community Gawain."
4 hours ago
Jack Dunbar left a comment for Julius
"Welcome to the Aquaponics Community Julius."
4 hours ago
Jack Dunbar left a comment for Richard Burton
"Welcome to the Aquaponics Community Richard."
4 hours ago
Jack Dunbar left a comment for Kevin Hester
"Welcome to the Aquaponics Community Kevin."
4 hours ago
Jack Dunbar left a comment for Sothary SIEK
"Welcome to the Aquaponics Community Sothary "
4 hours ago
Jack Dunbar left a comment for Ross Ouderkirk
"Welcome to the Aquaponics Community Ross."
4 hours ago
Profile IconRick Stillwagon, Wilson Itai Chiwara and 2 other members joined Phil Slaton's group
Thumbnail

West Coast Tilapia

Group is devoted to Commercial and Aquaponics growers that grow Tilapia.  Please post your information and questions.  Have equipment or fish to give away or sale, post it here.See More
6 hours ago
Jeff S commented on Chi Ma's group Aquaponics For Beginners
"Jim, I am thinking about reducing the outlet on my IBC siphons from 1" to 3/4" to slow the drain time. What would you say are the pros and cons to doing that?"
14 hours ago
Jeff S replied to Vlad Jovanovic's discussion Bad Batch of Plant !t Media (LECA)
"Thanks Vlad. I'm setting up a new GB and am going to use lava rock for a base media and top it with hydroton. I have year old GB that has always run around 7.2-7.5pH. I'm thinking about transferring some of the Growstone in that bed to see…"
14 hours ago

Vlad Jovanovic replied to Vlad Jovanovic's discussion Bad Batch of Plant !t Media (LECA)
"It doesn't matter, the color of the vinegar...you can use any type of acid (doesn't have to be vinegar, it's just that vinegar happens to be what most folks have on hand) to test your media for limestone (CaCo3). You're looking…"
17 hours ago

Chat

Active Conversations

Disconnected (8 online)

Disconnected

You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.

Suspended From Chat

Photos

Loading…
    • Add Photos

Forum

Mold in pump tubing

Started by Tim Farrow in Plumbing / Pumps. Last reply by Tim Farrow 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

Dissolved Oxygen meter

Started by S.E. Bastian in Basic and Useful Info. Last reply by James Matthew 19 hours ago. 5 Replies

Any results yet?

Started by Andrew Chapman in Sustainability and Aquaponics. Last reply by Vlad Jovanovic yesterday. 5 Replies

Micro greens

Started by Jack Rife in Basic and Useful Info. Last reply by Jim Enterline on Friday. 1 Reply

Caterpillar destroy my cucumber

Started by Eddy Ruhle in Plant Topics. Last reply by Eddy Ruhle on Friday. 3 Replies

Vertical Cucumber Growing

Started by Alex Veidel in Plant Topics. Last reply by George on Thursday. 18 Replies

Chloramines

Started by Kip Thomas in Water Topics. Last reply by Vlad Jovanovic on Wednesday. 5 Replies

Humonia and Struvite

Started by Vlad Jovanovic in Sustainability and Aquaponics. Last reply by Vlad Jovanovic on Wednesday. 37 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service