Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Latest Activity

David replied to David's discussion New Member Roan Mountain in the group rural tennessee aquaponics
"Chris is drawing it up as we speak.  I am working on a business plan.  I will get the plans to you ASAP!  "
2 hours ago
Profile IconFloris Assies, Andre van Wyk, Colin Harding and 2 more joined Aquaponic Gardening
2 hours ago
Jim Fisk replied to David's discussion New Member Roan Mountain in the group rural tennessee aquaponics
"Hey David, enjoyed visiting your mountain hide away today. We are 2 peas in a pod. I suggest getting your layout on paper or do it on the computer even better. Some things will always change but a written plan sure does help for starters. See you…"
20 hours ago
Jim Fisk commented on charles alan crabtree's group rural tennessee aquaponics
"StevedNETN, I have no idea. I rarely ever put more than 25 trout in one IBC and we have 5 IBC FTs so there is no reason to crowd and trout don't like crowding. Of course they get thinned as we harvest. We only grow for our table."
20 hours ago
StevedNETN replied to David's discussion New Member Roan Mountain in the group rural tennessee aquaponics
"That is awsome.  Ya'll should put together a meetup and invite the few AP'ers around here.  Would love to see how a professional would do things.  Please post pictures along the way too."
yesterday
David posted a video

Aquaponics Airlift Pump

Aquaponics AirLift Pump designed by Glenn Martinez installed into my system.
yesterday
David updated their profile
yesterday
David replied to David's discussion New Member Roan Mountain in the group rural tennessee aquaponics
"Thanks.  You are not that far away.  We will have to visit sometime.  I have an intern here for the summer.  He is an aquaponics expert from Australia.  Has set up systems all over the world.  He is helping design my…"
yesterday

5 Lighting Tips to Light Up your Aquaponics System

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Can anyone help identify these flies?

Started by Mike Beckman in Plant Topics. Last reply by Eddie Beuerlein on Saturday. 13 Replies

Happy Fathers Day all!My AP IBC tote system has been working great for the past year, however(and these events may not be related), my breaker tripped last week and when I found it in the morning,…Continue

Remind me again "Why Fish"????

Started by StevedNETN in Fish Topics. Last reply by StevedNETN on Friday. 32 Replies

Hello Aquaponic World,I hope someone might take a moment and remind me why I'm doing this....I have now had plants growing since last October in the the AP system and the volunteers growing in the…Continue

Tags: growth., slow, plants, Die, Catfish

aquaponics project

Started by Romeu Raposo Presunça in Basic and Useful Info. Last reply by MT Mind Jun 21. 2 Replies

Hello my name is Romeo.I live in the Azores, Portugal.In Portugal the information on aquaponics is very low. and I'm looking for a way to get better information. I do not have the maximum level of…Continue

Red Lettice is not red

Started by Dennis Schneider in Plant Topics. Last reply by Eddie Beuerlein Jun 20. 3 Replies

My Red Lettice starts with a little red, But when its fully grown no red at all. Could there be something missing from the water?Continue

Tags: Backyard, Ariels

© 2016   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service