Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Latest Activity

Donovan Tremble updated their profile
4 hours ago
Craig Shevlin replied to Jack Dunbar's discussion nutrients in aquaponics in the group Mineral Additives To Aquaponic Systems
"What ever happened to your project?"
9 hours ago
Craig Shevlin replied to Randal Duren's discussion I am in!
"Hi Randal, So how is your system progressing? What are you doing to cross germinate the flowers? Would like to see a 2016 update. Craig"
9 hours ago
George replied to Heath Lambeth's discussion High Nitrite problems
"Since you are fishless, I would add ammonia to feed to feed the bacteria which feed on it.  There is a lot of information on this site about cycling which you might be interested in - try searching.  "
19 hours ago
John Vakidis replied to Randal Duren's discussion I am in!
"Looks awesome!  Very professional.  Are you doing anything to supplement phosphorous or potassium?  Your plants look very healthy and productive.  I would love to hear more about it.  Please post updates."
21 hours ago
Profile IconJohn Vakidis, Shannon Lehman, Dustin Spero and 1 more joined Aquaponic Gardening
22 hours ago
Heath Lambeth replied to Heath Lambeth's discussion High Nitrite problems
"Thanks George! Should I still be dosing ammonia or do I need to wait till the nitrites go down?"
23 hours ago
George replied to Heath Lambeth's discussion High Nitrite problems
"The presence of nitrate indicates progress.   Try to be patient.   It might happen faster if water was warmer but I wouldn't be concerned. You're going about it properly."
yesterday

Celebrating our Mothers

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

I am in!

Started by Randal Duren in Member System Introductions. Last reply by Craig Shevlin 9 hours ago. 9 Replies

I am new to Aquaponics. I have my system up and running. I did a fishless cycle. Added one large goldfish a week ago to test the system and hopefully eat some of the algae making its way into the FT.…Continue

High Nitrite problems

Started by Heath Lambeth in System Cycling. Last reply by George 19 hours ago. 3 Replies

Hello I'm new to Aquaponics and still going through my cycling period. Well for two months now. I chose to do the fishless cycle. But I can not get my nitrite down. I'm running a 275 fish tank and…Continue

2016 National Conference of the Aquaponics Association.

Started by Dr. George B. Brooks, Jr. in Basic and Useful Info yesterday. 0 Replies

We're excited to announce that the fifth Aquaponics Association Conference will be held November 11-13, 2016, in Austin, TX! This years theme is "Going Mainstream!" We are  looking forward to an…Continue

Building system help/questions

Started by Andrew in Aquaponic Discussions. Last reply by George on Wednesday. 2 Replies

Hello all,I am new to aquaponics so please forgive me if I ask silly questions.I have experience in maintaining aquariums so I understand the cycle process and all that.I'm looking at constructing my…Continue

© 2016   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service