Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Latest Activity

ronnie replied to ronnie's discussion charleston area in the group Low Country Aquaponics
"I have a 250 gal ibc tote fish tank .  with  a250 gal sump tank .  two   4 foot by 8 foot by 16 inches deep grow beds and couple of vertical towers .  its in a green house.  10 tilapia about 6-8 inches long and 5…"
20 hours ago
Michael Welber posted photos
yesterday
Bill Moore replied to ronnie's discussion introducing myself
"Welcome Ronnie Do you have an aquaponics system operating now. If so tell us about it when you get a chance.  Bill"
yesterday
Profile IconTri Ratna Yuliastuti, T. R. Doble, Manoj Kumar B and 4 more joined Aquaponic Gardening
yesterday
Cooper Matthieson replied to ronnie's discussion charleston area in the group Low Country Aquaponics
"I just started a system downtown and it's going well so far! Tell us a little bit about your setup and what you've done and maybe we can help"
Friday
Ron Montgomery replied to ronnie's discussion charleston area in the group Low Country Aquaponics
"A few of us. Limited or hybrid versions.  Limits to how good the process is. "
Friday
ronnie replied to ronnie's discussion charleston area in the group Low Country Aquaponics
"  seems like I am still new to . cant seem to get things growing. Don't know where I am going wrong"
Friday
Jason Warren replied to ronnie's discussion charleston area in the group Low Country Aquaponics
"Hey Ronnie, I'm still at it. Have a small system going."
Friday

10 Tips for Transitioning Fingerlings

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

introducing myself

Started by ronnie in Member System Introductions. Last reply by Bill Moore yesterday. 1 Reply

hello everyone . looking forward to being hereContinue

Necropsies?

Started by Michael Welber in Fish Topics. Last reply by Michael Welber on Thursday. 10 Replies

My tilapia are dying in my aquaponics tank and I don't know why. I've done everything I can think of: changed out the water, stopped feeding them, checked pH and ammonia (both OK), treated them with…Continue

Tags: dead, tilapia, fish, dying

Any advice for first timers

Started by James Reid in Member System Introductions. Last reply by Bill Moore on Thursday. 2 Replies

Nice to me you all. We, my better half and I, are newly retired from the Military and getting ready to move somewhere where like Tennessee where we can have a greenhouse and start playing with…Continue

"Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

Started by Larry Dale Smith in Member System Introductions. Last reply by Larry Dale Smith on Thursday. 216 Replies

and am enjoying getting started reading it! Especially since what I've learned about so far has confirmed what I decided would happen by my pumping water to flood irrigate from the free…Continue

© 2016   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service