Latest Activity

James Rubasch replied to Ron's discussion air lift pump
"Hi Guys, Hey, check out http://www.olomanagardens.com/moving-water-with-air/ .  Glenn goes over his unique designs.  I plan to use one of them in my system (about 600-700 gph). Jim"
16 minutes ago
James Rubasch replied to Shawn Cruze's discussion Geyser Pumps
"Hey Shawn et al, Olomana Gardens (www.olomanagardens.com/moving-water-with-air/) has a nice website, and Glenn is becoming quite the expert on water geyser pumps.  He has been able to move as much as 1000 gph of water with his air pumps. …"
21 minutes ago
Jeremiah Robinson posted blog posts
22 minutes ago
Profile IconThomas Bassford, Michele Steele, Kelly Ostroski and 12 more joined Aquaponic Gardening
23 minutes ago
mark gordon updated their profile
56 minutes ago
Gary replied to Gary's discussion A couple newbie questions
"the 180 is home to a 12-14" Red devil Cichlid, 75 is a high tech planted tank with freshwater fish, Angel, Bosmonti's, rainbow, SAE and german rams.. few others but you get the idea. One 30 is a reserve tank for the cichlid incase he gets…"
2 hours ago
scott andry posted photos
3 hours ago
Bill Swearingen replied to Paul Trudeau's discussion OFFER: free clawfoot bathtub in the group Sacramento Aquaponics
"Hey Paul, I would love to have that if there is no one else interested. My truck is in the shop today , should have it back on Friday. I need to go to Wilton to service a pond and that is most of the way to Sac.call me and we can set something up.…"
3 hours ago
Jeremiah Robinson posted a video

Call for Problems

01:17
Calling for problems and questions related to your cold weather aquaponic system.
4 hours ago
Paul Trudeau added a discussion to the group Sacramento Aquaponics
Thumbnail

OFFER: free clawfoot bathtub

...without the claw feet.  Steel.  Very heavy duty (and heavy).  Has been used outdoors as a planter for a while.  Thought I might want it as a growbed, fish tank, or sump tank, but don't have a need at the moment.Will let my neighborhood scrap…See More
4 hours ago
Jeremiah Robinson commented on Jeremiah Robinson's blog post Welcome to Cold Weather Aquaponics
"Thanks Converse.  I'll be interested to hear how your systems progress."
5 hours ago
Hal updated their profile
5 hours ago
Converse commented on Jeremiah Robinson's blog post Welcome to Cold Weather Aquaponics
"Will be following this with great interest.  I'm connected with some people who have expressed an interest in AP in remote parts of Alaska. - Converse"
5 hours ago
Jim Fisk replied to R.K. Castillo's discussion What deficiency is this?
"Personally I just add a dollop of Maxicrop With Iron whenever strange colors appear and any strange colors that are not due to insects just go away. I get it right here at Sylvia's store. (Store tab above which at the moment is down or I would…"
6 hours ago
Jim Fisk replied to sticky's discussion supplementing nutrients
"Montmorillonite is also a great source of minerals. We often add it to our compost."
8 hours ago
Steve Tull joined Chris Smith's group
Thumbnail

Raft/Deep Water Culture Growers

A group dedicated to raft growers. A place to share tips, tricks, and general info.See More
9 hours ago
Larry Dale Smith replied to Larry Dale Smith's discussion "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,
"I got a used water pump for $80, it is a smaller pump that my old one (which I still need to figure out what is going on with as I haven't tried it again yet), but is great for running sprinklers.  I ran it for 3 hours on a quart of…"
14 hours ago
Kris Pauly commented on David Schwinghamer's group Arizona Aquaponics
"I'd be interested in being part of the tour, only thing is I am up here in Prescott."
16 hours ago
Dr. George B. Brooks, Jr. commented on David Schwinghamer's group Arizona Aquaponics
"The Aquaculture/Aquaponics course at Mesa Community College has been approved. Dates and times TBA. Yes!!"
17 hours ago
Jack Rife replied to sticky's discussion supplementing nutrients
"IF YOU CAN FIND AZOMITE IN YOUR AREA IT MAY BE YOUR ANSWER TO MINERAL DEF., IT HAS UP TO 80 DIFF. TRACE ELEMENTS AND IS A NATURAL ROCK THAT IS MINED AND CRUSHED,MAY ALSO BE CALLED ROCK DUST"
18 hours ago

Aquaponics Fest 2014

Chat

Active Conversations

Disconnected (22 online)

Disconnected

You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.

Suspended From Chat

Photos

Loading…
    • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service